Hawaiian Kona Coffee Scrub Made with 100% Kona Coffee Grounds and Kahlua 4.5oz
The Hawaiian Soap & Trading Company is honored to carry the Pualani Soap Hawaii line handmade with Aloha in Honolulu and exclusive to us on the mainland United States.
Enjoy the gentle aroma of 100% Kona Coffee and Kahlua as you scrub and purify your skin. Caffeine in the coffee may also help work on skin cellulite.
Ingredients: Pure olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil (With palm oil from companies that comply with RSPO. All of our soaps containing palm oil are food grade oils (originating from plants) that are farmed by sustainable growers), castor oil, Hawaiian Kukui Nut oil, organic and natural jojoba oil, aloe butter, Hawaiian solar charged purified water, lye, Hawaiian 100% ground Kona Coffee, Kahlua, coffee, sweet orange, and cinnamon pure essential oil, pure Hawaiian honey, grapefruit seed extract and aloha
HANDCRAFTED IN HAWAII WITH KUKUI NUT OIL & ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL
Weight: approximately 4.5oz (114g)
Dimensions: 3.5"w x 2.25:h x 1"
Essential Oil: Coffee, sweet orange, cinnamon
• Hawaiian Kukui Nut and USDA Organic jojoba oils are incorporated in the recipe for very luxurious feel.
• All vegetable, Sustainable Resource oils from trusted suppliers.
• All of our soaps are “Super-fatted” (add skin nourishing oils at the end of soap making process) for extra moisture and skin nutrition. Naturally created glycerin moisturizes your skin.
• Special healing water, charged with Hawaiian solar energy and message of Aloha on water bottles, is used to create every batch of our soaps.
• Only high quality essential oils are used to gently scent the soaps. Natural essential oils also have great benefits to your skin.
• Organic Hawaiian Honey is added for extra moisturizing effect
• Grapefruit seed extract is the high quality natural antioxidants, incorporated to protect oils and soaps from oxidation
• In some recipes, deep ocean salt from the Big Island of Hawaii is added to cleanse and heal your soul and body